Hiya :D

Home Forums Introduction Hiya :D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Huntsman
    Participant

Hey there 3″ 😀

I’m not sure if most of you know me, but a few do (Pola :D)

I am Huntsman from Australia. Previously played for iOD| before it died and I went hiatus in 2012. I started playing AC at the end of 2009, coming to join iOD| start of 2010. I played consistently up until start of 2012 where after iOD| died and many players stopped playing I took a hiatus up until September this year 🙂 I’ve played with most of you in pubs throughout the years, but always managing to get shredded by your smgs 😀 My one and only weapon of choice has to be the Sniper, which I’m happy to have a go trying to headshot you anytime 😀 😀 😀

Well, that’s about it really, nice to see you are active in game still.

Also, you have an awesome website. Congrats to whoever created it 🙂

Sp33dy

Welcome to our website Huntsman! I remmember you well, since I used to play with some aussies 🙂

P.S. pola made the website 🙂

pola
    Keymaster

HI Huntsman, it was a pleasure to cu on the weekend after that long time. It remembered me immediatly at the time when i was living in your awesome country. Are u still working at maca…. castle 😉 ? Haha time passed. Good that u like our website 🙂 cu soon again.

Huntsman
    Participant

Are u still working at maca…. castle ;) ? Haha time passed. Good that u like our website :)

hehehe yes I am 😀

Awesome seeing you too pola, should definitely have some more games together 🙂

Etch

Hiho Huntsman, nice to meet you here.
    I think we played some matches on public, and you were friendly and solid player. Remember also some iOD mates, for example Slipknot -> nice guy.

We have also nice mate from Australia, his nick is BULL3T, but idk where he disapear 🙂

Sp33dy

Sry, Etch, but seems BULL3T went this way: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6198-post-116220.html#pid116220

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Sp33dy.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Sp33dy.
    Subjective
    Participant

Welcome 🙂

Huntsman
    Participant

Hey 😀

pola
    Keymaster

Huntsman wassup. good to cu. I am for one month in Vietnam and can not play from here. soon back. still waiting for your app 😉 best pola

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.