M3owz app

Home Forums Applications M3owz app

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    pola
    Keymaster

ok good 😉 otherwise it is not really playable, isnt it…

M30wz

Yeah u are right pola. Really looking forward to playing with u….

M30wz

Yo pola that was a great dm just now!!!! Gg you are skilled player and hope u consider about me into 3i…. 🙂

Sp33dy

Heya M3ow. So, me and pola decided to give u a Trial. Means now u can name yourself |3i|M3ow|T| or stay without tag if u wish. You are kinda nice guy, that’s what we are looking for. But, u made some mistakes and u are little bit inexperienced. So there’s still long path to full membership. I’d still would like to duel u and well, introduce you to some competitive scene, I mean get an inter or clan war, to show you how everything works in AC 🙂

M30wz

Hey sp33dy and pola thanks for giving me the trial tag to this clan really appreciate it… yeah u are right im still abit experienced since i just only knew about clans like 2 months ago….. anyways i also hope to team up wif u in inters and friendlies too. Once again thank you pola and sp33dy!!!!

Sp33dy

We kinda like your dedication. I mean you are pretty active, honestly trying to join our squad. We appreciate that. After your exams end, I’m sure we can make up some inters, which will be a good introduction to competitive AC. 🙂

M30wz

All right sure man Speedy. I want to make this clan a well known and friendly clan to the AC conmunity and also i will be able to play AC by next friday at night. Cant wait to team up wif u for inters…..

M30wz

Yo people!!!! Im back from my first term exams….. ready to frag again lol.

Sp33dy

Will u be online anytime today?

M30wz

Nope bro u and i are 6 hours different from time. My cpuntry is now almost midnight while urs is still evening. Sorry brother… but tomorrow i can play. If i start at around 8 something at night, then come online around 2 or 3 afternoon in your country:)

M30wz
    Sp33dy

I’ll be doing some uni work, so if u come online, I will be hanging there: https://webchat.quakenet.org/

Channel: #3i

M30wz

Gg sp33dy and pola as well as hure during interz…. ?

Sp33dy

Yeah was fun, didn’t play any inters myself in recent month. You did well enough, I guess, but u still need some tactical stuff to learn, but that will come in time, from inters experience, so I guess I can count this inter as +

M30wz

Thanks for the feedback speed.. But what does the + mean in your sentence???

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.