M3owz app

Home Forums Applications M3owz app

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    M30wz

Okay but i already removed the tag so dont say anything bad about me. I just got carried away. U decide…..

Sp33dy

We spoke and decided not to decline your application due to your mistake. We believe u are actually sorry for what happened.

M30wz

Hey man i just wanna say thank you for understanding my situation. U guys are really humble and nice guys. Btw i wont be playing AC till next week since i have school exams coming up. By next friday i will be able to play AC again and continue with my app….

pola
    Keymaster

Good Luck with your exams M3ow

M30wz

Hey pola thanks man really appreciate it…. but if im lucky, i might play on this saturday or sunday. Most probably i wont but i hope it happens.

Sp33dy

Be patient, it’s not that easy to welcome totally unknown person to our clan 🙂 and good luck with your exams, will be waiting to meet ya

M30wz

Yo thank you man, speedy. Um that day u gave me the server name and i try to connect to it and it turns out i could not connect to the server….:) or else we could have played…

Sp33dy

Yeah and you stayed in full server, so I couldnt come back to you 😀
    Try whenever you have time: /connect aura.woop.us 2999 match
    Look if u can connect

M30wz

All right will do. So u normally play in that server?? If u do who normally plays there??

Sp33dy

Nah, that’s a private server where people coem to play matches and so. Have u played any inters?

M30wz

http://imgur.com/7ovsyTd This was a pub server i was playing just now….

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by M30wz.
    Sp33dy

You can always post screens from public servers too if u wish 🙂

So u are totally fresh to competetive scene of AC. Inters are matches made in private servers bewteen various players who wants to have some good matches. It’s like clan matches, you cannot leave in middle of a match.

M30wz

Okay understoood. I shall see u in AC next week or so.

pola
    Keymaster

Hi M3ow, if i look at your screenshot it looks like you dont use the setting “field of view (fov)” to maximum. Can that be? cheers pola

M30wz

Pola, i actually set the fov to maximum that is 120…. hehe 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.