M3owz app

Home Forums Applications M3owz app

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    pola
    Keymaster

Hi M3ow,
    i met u in game before but i would also like to play with u again before we make a decision. I like that u are in my timezone. You are in Malaysia isnt it?
    Best pola

M30wz

Hehe yeah pola I’m from Malaysia. Sorry bout just now I was just checking if any 3i members are online….. So I hope that u consider me into this clan… And some more I just came back from skool so I wasn’t expected to check on AC.
    Peace, M3ow

pola
    Keymaster

We have to play more together to make a decision.
    cu in the game

M30wz

Yeah I understand…. Are u free on Saturday afternoon?? If u can then we can have a match.

pola
    Keymaster

Sp33dy has time on the weekend, maybe u can meet him. For me it is diffcult to commit to a time because i have kids and wive, haha..

M30wz

Okay so im having exams in 1 week time so i might not be very active on AC but once im done with exams, then i can start playing AC again. I will try my best to keep in touch on this forum.

Sp33dy

M3ow, what is this?

M30wz

Umm that guy skillz i played with him and then i asked him am i accepted then he said yes he said i can use the tag. Im sorry for misusing it Sp33dy…. really sorry for doing it

Sp33dy

Never ever trust someone whose nickname isnt listed Members page. First, ask him to introduce who he is, coz maybe it is someone of us just with another nickname. This guys Skillz isnt our member, plus he’s blacklisted.

M30wz

Damn im so sorry for trusting him Sp33dy i promise i wont misuse the tag ever again. Will u please give me another chance?? I promise i wont do it again.

Sp33dy

Hmm, okay, maybe I shouldn’d decline your application, we will see what other will say. Can u play now?

M30wz

Nope sorry i cant i just played just now.. tomorrow i can but how did u find out about this???
    How u know hes blacklisted??

Sp33dy

I know everyone in this game. I came to play and saw u guys there. Then I talked to DnC guys, who are friends of mine and they explained that they kinda knew u two aren’t members. I also met that guy Skillz, he removed our tag and said himself that he’s blacklisted, other people told me that he’s blacklisted, too.

M30wz

Ohh i see what name were u using when u saw me?? Wow okay u got me this time and if i upsetted u you dont have to accept me as i abused the tag and im not even an official member. But its really hard to see you online. So i will try my best to meet u or pola. And silamo is an official member rite??

Sp33dy

Silamo isnt fully member, yet. He’s on trial, so few mistakes and he might be dropped out. Im ussually go by name of Sp33dy|3i| or Sp3|3i|. Plus, silamo doesn’t speak english too well, so u might find some problems with him if we talk about communication. Anyway, u did a mistake, but I guess it isn’t too serious, but I wil talk with others about that.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.