Houdini's Greatest Magic

Home Forums Applications Houdini's Greatest Magic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    al3rt

Hey Houdini!

I’ve seen you around a few times. However, every time I attempt to converse with you, you seem very unresponsive πŸ˜€ Hopefully we can get a game together some time!

Hopefully I’ll see you around again!
    Take care!
    //al3rt

Sp33dy

Ketar have some really good points. We dont know how to get know u more, coz else we cant accept.

Houdini
    Participant

Hey, I guess you guys are right. But I can’t change my inactive mood cause I have a big pressure from school. Being able to play on Saturdays and Sundays is a big blessing which in the near future it won’t stay the same anymore.

Sp33dy

Well, we have more players who play on weekends only, too. But, the main problem is timezones. We meet others each week, but we are unable to meet u. It is cool to see you are dedicated to become member of our community, but will u be happy with that? πŸ™‚

Sp33dy

Hey, I guess you guys are right. But I can’t change my inactive mood cause I have a big pressure from school. Being able to play on Saturdays and Sundays is a big blessing which in the near future it won’t stay the same anymore.

What you mean by saying “in near future it wont stay the same anymore”? You mean you’ll have more time to play or wont play at all?

Houdini
    Participant

It means when I get to grade 12, more homework more study in order to get in university so I might not be able to play much at the weekends….

Sp33dy

Oh, I see. I feel like I am only one in the world who did finish school good, had lots of time for AC and other activities, too πŸ˜€

Sp33dy

Okay, we have spoke about u Houdini and we decided that u can wear |3i|Houdini[T] for now πŸ™‚ T means trial, status that u got now πŸ™‚

Subjective
    Participant

Well done!

Note: i’m in school too but I’m still playing too much xD

ketar
    Participant

so we decided to gave him a place, but he disappeared. That is magic!

Sp33dy

Yeah… Houdini it would be nice if you show more effort :/

Subjective
    Participant

Keep seeing him!

Just, he wears trail tag atm!

al3rt

Good to hear that atleast :p

Sp33dy

Yea, but why he doesnt come here anymore? He didnt even know that we gave him Trial lol

al3rt

Weird x)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.